NeuroSpine Institute’s fellowship provides in-depth training in interventional spine, musculoskeletal and sports medicine. Our mix is 70% Spine and 30% musculoskeletal/sports medicine. Our physician team provides coverage for the Olympic Track & Field Trials, Track & Field World Championships, US Outdoor Championships, University of Oregon Athletics, and are lead investigators in FDA clinical trials and clinical research.
We train a total of two fellows annually with one beginning in July and one in January. Currently, we are taking applications for our January 2018 fellowship with a deadline of April 2017.
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopic guided peripheral joint injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar epidural injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar selective nerve injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar facet joint injections
- Cervical, Thoracic Lumbar Medial branch blocks
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Intraarticular hip, knee, and shoulder injections
- Facet procedures (including radiofrequency neurotomy)
- Lumbar, thoracic and cervical discography and intradiscal therapeutic procedures
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Regenerative medicine
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Ultrasound guided Intrathecal medication delivery
- Botox injections
- Arthrograms and Myelograms
- Advanced electrodiagnostic skills
- Vertebroplasy/ Kyphoplasty
- Interpretation of MRI, CT and plain films.
Nestled in the Willamette Valley between the breathtaking scenery of the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast Range, Eugene is often referred to as “The Emerald City”. Douglas Fir forests border Eugene on three sides and the Oregon Coast is about an hour away.
The McKenzie and Willamette Rivers flow on a diagonal course through the center of the city. One of the most loved and used facilities is the park and Greenway system that borders the entire river. Four graceful bike-pedestrian-only bridges connect both sides of the river and provide a loop system for walkers, joggers and bikers.
Director: Gregory Moore, MD
About NeuroSpine Institute:
Based in beautiful Eugene, OR, NeuroSpine Institute is a full service private practice including neurosurgery, pain management, sports medicine, regenerative medicine, imaging, Ambulatory Surgery Center and physical therapy. Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality care and the greatest level of convenience in every step of their recovery. For more information please visit, www.neurospinellc.com