| Sports Medicine/Primary Care Physician Opening w/ Stanford Healthcare Northern California, Bay Area: Menlo Park Large 50+ Provider Group, 4 Day Work Week 100% Outpatient Practice |
This exceptional practice opportunity awaits you at our Menlo Park office just minutes south of San Francisco! Menlo Medical Clinic has expanded to over 50 physicians covering 20 disciplines in 2 locations. Several generations of Peninsula families have come to appreciate both the convenience and high quality care offered by this practice.
• Practice of 50 providers, having served patients in this community for more than 50 years
• Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
• Professional and personal life balance – 4 day work week, 100% outpatient, shared phone call
• Extremely competitive salary, two-year income guarantee and a comprehensive benefits package
o Approximately 80% Sports Medicine, 20% primary care
o Must be fellowship trained in Sports Medicine
o Ultrasound experience is necessary
o Minimum 3 years of experience required
o Family Medicine background preferred; Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine background also acceptable
o 2 other physicians in Sports Medicine department currently
o No research, teaching, or local sports team coverage required
Menlo Park, known as the “Capital of Venture Capital”, is a city comprised of growing commercial districts, idyllic neighborhoods and lush natural beauty. With an equidistant proximity to both San Francisco and San Jose this community is more than conveniently located to satisfy any appetite for metropolitan amenities while simultaneously providing a distinct hometown setting devoid of city congestion.
• Close proximity to The Bay Area’s Premier Cities: Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose all within 30 minutes’ drive!
• This affluent community is located next to Palo Alto: home to Facebook and Stanford University!
• Physicians can live in a variety of locations including Redwood City, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale and more
• Professional and collegiate sports at their best with San Francisco Giants Baseball, Stanford and 49er Football and San Jose Sharks Hockey
• Beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay, Pacific Coastal Range and a phenomenal climate providing close to 300 days of sunshine annually
• Quaint and unique downtown area featuring upscale shops and restaurants with tree-lined neighborhoods – a prodigiously safe community!
• Young families enjoy the benefits of excellent public and private schools, recreational activities and a number of different community parks
Please forward all inquiries to