SPORTS MEDICINE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
Northern California - Kaiser Permanente
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is currently seeking Sports Medicine Physicians to work in collaboration with Orthopaedics for opportunities in Oakland, San Francisco, Vallejo and Walnut Creek. TPMG is introducing a new initiative in the region that emphasizes and promotes the value of Sports Medicine in our practice.
Exceptional opportunities to:
- Work with athletes of all skill levels
- Perform outreach at local community events and schools
- Collaborate with teams of primary care physicians and specialists
Leading the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest integrated health care systems in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 65-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care. Through physician leadership, advanced technology and innovative solutions, we influence health policy and shape the future of health care in the nation.
- Mortgage Loan Program (approval required)
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Excellent Retirement Plans
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Lisa.Holthaus@kp.org, or call (510) 625-5916. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor