| ACADEMIC FACULTY: SPORTS MEDICINE PHYSICIAN |
Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix
Banner Health, one of the nation’s largest non-profit health care systems, has an excellent opportunity for a BE/BC PRIMARY CARE SPORTS MEDICINE SPECIALIST to join our Sports Medicine program at Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMCP), one of Arizona’s leading hospitals.
The Selected Candidate Will:
- Serve as a faculty member for our Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Work Clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, at BUMCP
- Take call for own patients
- Provide sports medicine concussion care
- Enjoy teaching Residents and Fellows
- Join an existing team of one Physician and one Physician Assistant
Banner Health & Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix, offers:
- Competitive salary with incentives + paid time off
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Comprehensive benefits; health, dental, vision, retirement, and more
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME + allowance
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Opportunities for career advancement / leadership development
Banner – University Medicine, with locations in Phoenix and Tucson, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care. BUMCP, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center, highly regarded for its expertise to treat some of the most complex medical cases. It is the new home for medical discoveries, thanks to our collaboration with the University of Arizona College Of Medicine – Phoenix.
As the sixth-largest city in the US, with a population of over 1.4 million, Phoenix and the Greater Phoenix area (which includes, among others, the cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale and Tempe) has a population of nearly 4.3 million. This region is home to more than 200 golf courses; Spring training home to 15 Major League Baseball teams, and offers Six Lakes within a 75-minute drive as well as museums to suit nearly every taste and is known for its casual patio dining, destination spas and upscale shopping.
Please submit your CV, for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Kelsey Watkins, Sourcing Strategist, at: 970-810-6130. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.