The World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) is looking to fill TWO separate positions available for experienced non-operative orthopedic/sports medicine physicians.
The first Position is primarily based at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL where you will join a multi-disciplinary sports medicine team in taking care of the 100+ athletes of the WWE NXT brand. Relocation to Orlando, FL will be required. You will share responsibilities with another Sports Medicine Physician in covering the training room 1-2 days a week and also provide ringside care at TV and Live Events. Local travel (1-2 hr drive) for ringside event coverage is expected to be 3-weekends a month. Additionally, Out-of-State weekend travel (3-4 days) will be on average 6-times a year and International travel for a weeklong tour is expected 1-2 times a year.
The second Position is a primarily travel based position where you will join the other 4-Sports Medicine Physicians in providing training room and ringside coverage for the 200+ athletes of the WWE Raw, SmackDown, NXT and Live205 TV brands. Relocation is not required but strongest consideration given to candidates willing to relocate to Orlando, FL. The position requires travel domestically approximately 4 days per week (Friday - Monday or Saturday - Tuesday), and willing to travel 1 week Internationally 4-5 times a year. Occasional coverage at the WWE Performance Center training room may be required.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
1) Completion of an accredited Sports Medicine Fellowship Program with a preference for Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Primary Care Sports Medicine.
2) Event and training room coverage experience at the collegiate/semi-professional/professional level.
3) Clinical experience and expertise in joint and soft tissue injections, with or without US guidance.
4) Ability to obtain a valid and unrestricted state medical license in the USA.
5) Strong preference for at least 2-years of post-Fellowship clinical experience evaluating and treating sports medicine/musculoskeletal patients.
6) Experience in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) or Manual Medicine is a plus
7) Clinical experience in interpretation of musculoskeletal x-ray and MRI images required
8) Experience in working with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
These are Full Time, salaried positions with all travel expenses covered (flights, transportation, lodging, food) and salary is commensurate with level of experience. The positions involves interaction with multiple disciplines (medical/executive/entertainment) and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. Exemplary organizational skills are also required in this fast-paced and continually evolving position. As this position requires a significant amount of travel, the ideal candidate should be comfortable with spending time away from home several days per week.
For immediate consideration, please direct your inquiries to "Stacy" and include a CV and cover letter.
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: WWE2019
About World Wrestling Entertainment
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc is the worlwide industry leader in sports entertainment.