ViewFi began with a technology challenge. Can a musculoskeletal (MSK) physical exam, typically performed in person, be completed effectively via a virtual visit? If such a technology platform existed, it would open an innovative hybrid care model that would vastly improve the patient experience, ensure better MSK outcomes, and drive significant cost savings for Providers and Payers.
The patient-focused ViewFi Health technology platform delivers all MSK exams with best-practice exam content and groundbreaking technology capabilities. ViewFi offers this technology platform combined with the very best clinical team of leading physicians, providers, and healthcare payors. Combining an internationally renowned clinical team with ViewFi’s leading MSK technology platform provides the very best, lowest-cost entry to MSK care for a patient.
Our goal is to change how MSK treatment is delivered. Ensuring the patient is prescribed the very best care plan from the beginning is critical to best-in-class patient satisfaction resulting in the best outcomes at the lowest cost.
The Opportunity ViewFi is growing rapidly and seeking Sports Medicine Physicians to provide remote musculoskeletal care to patients via video calls and asynchronous communications.
The ViewFi physician is responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients’ musculoskeletal concerns. Using their clinical skills combined with state-of-the-art ViewFi technology, the physician facilitates a best-in-class patient experience providing superb musculoskeletal care.
We are seeking a strong musculoskeletal or sports medicine physician who thrives in a cutting-edge environment. Analytical and critical thinking are essential to success. The ViewFi physician is curious and empathetic, with highly developed clinical and communication skills.
As a physician on our team, you will play an integral role in creating a model that prioritizes patient care and satisfaction above all else. Rekindle your passion for medicine and build a better connection with your patients. Be a part of the revolution in healthcare and join ViewFi today.
Your Mission • Establish true connections and drive meaningful impact in patient lives
• Collaborate with industry thought leaders to drive purposeful change
• Design & implement a groundbreaking care model from the ground up
• Conduct video, synchronous and asynchronous musculoskeletal exams and consultations with patients utilizing ViewFi technology
• Review patient intake and self-guided exams to effectively prepare for patient visits
• Follow evidence-based ViewFi clinical guidelines to gather subjective and objective information and formulate comprehensive plans of care
• Order diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, and provide referrals to specialists as appropriate
• Document all patient encounters completely and appropriately
• Educate patients using teach-back, written, pictorial, audio, and visual means to ensure patient comprehension and enhance patient compliance with the plan of care
• Participate and contribute to musculoskeletal educational activities for ViewFi clinicians, clients, and staff
• Adhere to all regulatory and ViewFi policies
• Participate in quality assurance initiatives to ensure ViewFi patients receive best-in-class care
• Safeguard and protect all health information from unauthorized access per HIPAA regulations and all applicable local and state laws
About You • Three or more year’s experience as Non-op/Primary care sports medicine physician
• Active licensure in good standing in at least one of the following states (preferably in multiple states): MA, ME, NH, VT, DE, MD, AL, KY, MS, TN, LA, OK, IA, NE, ID, MT, UT, WY
•Open to maintaining licensure in multiple states
• Experience with telemedicine preferred
• Working knowledge of federal and state regulations that impact the delivery of telemedicine services
• Able to commit to 3 days/week (Monday – Saturday) at a minimum of 3 hours/day (please note: early morning, evening, or Saturday hours acceptable)
• In possession of a Letter of Qualification for the IMLCC (preferred)
• Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Possess a growth mindset, approaching every interaction with an open mind and open communication
ViewFi is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ViewFi was founded with a mission to innovate and improve the way patients access and receive world-class MSK care. ViewFi’s advanced diagnostic technology and supportive patient experience offer an intuitive, seamless, and comprehensive front door to treatment, prioritizing the patient’s diagnosis and personalized care plan for expedited healing.